Pulse is recruiting for band 7/8a HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologists to join a Stroke, Neurological Conditions and Acquired Brain Injury service in Central Wales. The role will include both hospital and community, emphasising emotional adjustment, although Neuropsychology can be developed.
The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible, for 3 days per week for 6 months with the possibility of extension. Full time applicants are encouraged to apply.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles.
Other Pulse benefits:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.