Pulse is currently recruiting for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work with in a CAMHS team at a Private Hospital based in Essex. This permanent vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours.
The post holder would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered and has previous experience in a similar environment to be considered for this role.
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations, with continued health and wellbeing support through an Employee assistance programme.
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Smart pensions that you can personalise to suit your needs
- Free Parking on site
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.