A permanent position has become available for a HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a children’s home for young people with Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated difficulties just outside of Hull. This vacancy is to start as soon as possible, offering 2-3 days per week.
The appointed Psychologist will be working as part of a wider clinical team, providing assessment and post diagnostic support to meet the changing and varied needs of the children and young people within the service. Ideally the candidate will hold previous ASD experience and be ADOS-2 trained, however some training will be provided.
- A generous, competitive salary ranging from £38,890-£50,000 depending on experience
- A competitive annual leave
- An industry leading training and induction program
- Free onsite parking and meals for staff working with young people
- A cycle to work scheme to encourage wellbeing
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a free, confidential, Employee Assistance Programme
- A staff referral reward scheme, with monthly prize draws
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.