Pulse are seeking a Clinical operations manager to work with in their integrated care team based in North-East Wales on a permanent basis. The successful therapist is required to travel across North West England to provide clinical operational support and specialist interventions. The role is available to start as soon as possible on a full-time basis.
Skills and Experience:
• Able to work collaboratively with others and effectively manage other people
• Demonstrable experience of managing staff and services
• As a minimum the post holder must have a QCF level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management. Or an equivalent
• Evidence of continuous professional development
• Able to extract data from reports and articulate conclusions
• The ability to follow instruction to meet deadlines and delegate
• Previous HIW or CQC Registered Manager
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.