We have an exciting opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within the Health Psychology Service at a NHS Trust based in Essex. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients referred to the Diabetes service.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working within health psychology. The post is available to start as soon as possible and our client will consider both full and part-time candidates.
Skills and experience needed:
• Knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised psychological therapies in specific difficult to treat groups.
• Knowledge of confidentiality policies and procedures
• Proven research skills and experience of both quantitative and qualitative research methods
• Knowledge of psychological and medical difficulties and methods of treatment
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.