An opportunity has become available for an HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a community stroke team in Birmingham!
Our client is seeking a Clinical, Counselling or Health Psychologist to join their community stroke team, within an NHS trust in the West Midlands. This vacancy will be available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 4-6 month period with possibility to extend.
Duties may include:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Formulating specialist plans for psychological therapy
- Undertake risk assessments
- Recognising the potential for or signs of self-harm, abuse or neglect
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.