Clinical/ Counselling / Forensic Psychologist
CAMHS - £31,115 - £42,000, Herefordshire area
Pulse is seeking a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist in Herefordshire to work for a residential service with children aged 10-18. You will be working with young people that have experienced trauma, abuse or family breakdown.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Deliver intensive treatment to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach and treatment planning.
- Provide consultation on the psychological care of children
- Develop and deliver training to staff
- Utilise research skills for service development
- Participating in professional development activities with your line manager
- Oversee assistant psychologists during assessment and treatment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a registered practitioner psychologist recognised by the HCPC or due to qualify in 2018.
- Post graduate doctoral level training in either Clinical Psychology as accredited by the BPS (including specifically models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics, neuropsychology, two or more distinct psychological therapies and lifespan developmental psychology)
- Have a full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.