Are you a CBT Therapist looking for the start of a new exciting role?
This post will appeal to candidates who have completed the IAPT High Intensity Therapy training and who are able to demonstrate their use of evidence-based practice within an IAPT setting. Ideally, you should be BABCP accredited or able to meet the criteria for accreditation.
Our client is seeking an experienced CBT Therapist to join their Adults IAPT service based in an innovative NHS trust, on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible.
What you need to be considered for this role:
• BABCP accredited
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
Pulse in return can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.