Pulse’s NHS client based in Essex is now seeking an experienced CBT Therapist to join their service, providing therapy to those with anxiety and depression. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3-months. The therapist appointed will conduct face to face and telephone triages.
Skills and experience:
• BABCP accreditation
• Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Provide high intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
• Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face and telephone support
• Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
• Discuss therapy plans with patients, focusing on areas they want to change
• Formulate, implement and evaluate patient therapy programmes
• Encourage patients to talk about their feelings and behaviour
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
Pulse in return can offer you:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.