Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a experienced band 7 CBT Therapist to join an CAMHS service based in an NHS Trust in Middlesex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today!
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- BABCP registration
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- CAMHS experience
- Experience of case load management and working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.