We are currently seeking CBT Therapists who have previously EMDR experience to join our clients dynamic talking therapies team, based within an NHS trust in Shropshire. Our client would also consider EMDR therapists with no CBT experience. This locum post is available for part or full time candidates, who can work for a 6 month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to clients that have a range of complex anxiety disorders, PTSD and depression related illnesses.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within a similar environment and is comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation, both face-to-face and over the telephone.
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- Ipoint timesheet app-Timesheets are processed quicker!
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.