Pulse are recruiting for a CBT therapist or HCPC registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with Adult Primary Care and Trauma experience to join their mental health service in South West Scotland.
The candidate appointed will be available ASAP and required to work full or part time 6 months initially. Due to the nature of the work, applicants applying will have sound experience working within adult mental health.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.