Here at Pulse, we are currently recruiting to an exciting new position that has arisen with our private client based in Kent. Our client is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their CAMHS service on a full-time basis, starting as soon as possible. This is a key role within the service and requires exceptional experience in clinical management and interpersonal skills, as well as systemic and strategic thinking.
The Service Manager appointed will report to the director for children’s service and manage a team of Clinicians and Administrators.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To contribute to the strategic growth of the children’s services
• To manage and motivate a dedicated team of professionals
• To work within a quality management framework dedicated to the continuous improvement of Children’s Service
• To deliver expectational service performance against KPIs within each contract
• To manage data capture and performance reporting within each contract
• To ensure effective management of clinical data
• To attend contract planning meetings with lead providers
Skills and Experience:
• Degree and relevant healthcare experience
• Clinical qualification not required although applications from clinicians will be considered
• Ability to work in a lean, rapidly changing environment
• Resilient and self-motivated
• Knowledge of bid writing, procurement and tender processes
• Strong line management experience with a coaching and developing approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Knowledge and experience of electronic patient registers
• Be proficient in IT with Excel, Outlook and Word to intermediate level
• Have a full valid UK driving licence and flexibility for regional travel - possible overnight stays
• Excellent customer service approach and the ability to handle issues and queries with professionalism
• Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive matters
• Knowledge and experience of Data Protection procedures, in line with data protection regulations, including GDPR
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.