CAMHS Manager (Band 7) – East London

Job description

Apply for this job

Our client is recruiting for an individual to manage a Tier 2 Adolescent Service.  The successful candidate will spend 40% of their time with a clinical caseload, the remaining 60% will be spend providing leadership and operational management.

Join us and you will benefit from:

  • Competitive pay rates
  • Access to substantial vacancies
  • A dedicated consultant
  • Recommend a friend bonus scheme with opportunity to earn a £300 voucher for every psychological therapist you refer*
  • Fast-track and highly efficient compliance service
  • Daily payroll 

Pulse have built a long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.

Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 worth of red letter days vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.

If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.

*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.

Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.

Apply for CAMHS Manager (Band 7) – East London
Privacy Policy *