An experienced Clinical Psychologist is required to work in a private CAMHS team in West Sussex.
Duties will include providing therapy to children and adolescents with depression, anxiety disorders (including OCD and phobias), providing ASD assessments (including ADOS – suitable candidates must be ADOS Trained as a minimum). This is an exciting opportunity to work within a new service.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.