Our private client based in South Yorkshire is now seeking an experience Clinical Psychologist to join their Neuro team on a part-time basis, starting as soon as possible. The Psychologist in post will support the Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist in providing a high-quality specialist neuropsychology service within the multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
Postgraduate qualifications in clinical psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), and additional post-qualification training in neuropsychology are essential in order to be considered for this role.
Salary shown for this role is pro rata.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supervise and support neuropsychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists, including, trainee, and assistant psychologists.
• Contribute to the supervision of psychological therapy provided by other psychologists, including trainee, and assistant psychologists.
• Work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for psychological practise within a current caseload.
• Design and implement individual behaviour modification programmes
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
• Opportunities for training and development
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.