Pulse are currently recruiting for a Permanent Band 8b/8c Consultant Clinical Psychologist to join an adult’s inpatients team based in Dundee.
The candidate appointed will be working within an adult inpatient service for clients who have learning disabilities and/or autism including complex needs and challenging behaviours. The successful candidate will be available as soon as possible working full time for a minimum of 3 months providing assessment and intervention to service users ages 18+. Due to the nature of the work previous experience with in learning disabilities or autism is essential. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for patients with learning disabilities.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment patients with Learning Disabilities.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.