Pulse currently require a band 8a Psychologist for a short-term contract in a Recovery Team based in Lancashire. The ideal candidate will have had experience of working with patients with severe and enduring mental health presentations. This is also likely to include schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and severe depression.
Our client has specified that full-time candidates would be their preference but they will also consider part-time. This is to start as soon as possible and will run until the end of March 2018 in the first instance.
If you feel that this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• First class service from our team of dedicated team of consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.