Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist who specialises in Neuro Rehabilitation to join the team at an innovative NHS Trust in Norwich. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 4-days per week for an ongoing duration.
The candidate in post will assess and treat own caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation, make a diagnosis, and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence-based practice, working towards client’s goals.
• Plan and manage an appropriate clinical case-load, to ensure service needs and priorities are met.
• Work closely with other members of the multi-disciplinary team to provide a high quality, accessible psychology service.
• Provide a direct clinical service to patients with complex acquired neuro-disabilities and to patients within the amputee rehabilitation pathway.
• Deliver psychological interventions to patients, their families and carers.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.