Are you an experienced Psychologist with a passion for improving patients lives?
A band 8a HCPC registered Psychologist is required to work within a Learning Disabilities Service in Staffordshire. The role will be to provides highly specialist psychological assessment of clients with highly complex conditions based on the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of data from a variety of sources, which may include neuropsychological testing. Working 18.75 hours for 3 months initially.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in working with mild to complex learning disabilities
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with a range of learning disabilities, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• ipoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.