Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist (band 8a) who specialises in Neuro Psychology. Join an innovative neurorehabilitation team at a NHS Trust in West London on a full-time, 3-4-month contract.
This service is an integrated health and social care service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. The service supports independence by providing rehabilitation and reablement after an acute illness, injury or change in life circumstances.
The neuropsychologist will deliver a service for the stroke and long-term neurological conditions pathway within the service.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• Regular pay with the help of daily payroll
• Our consultants can find you both private and NHS placements, helping to expand your skill set
Benefits of working for Pulse include:
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Online interviews via HireVue
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.