This NHS trust in Middlesex seeks a Clinical Psychologist to join their youth offending team. The role is available to start as soon as possible and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours for 6-months initially.
Our client is looking for an experienced individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of their multidisciplinary team.
Duties will include:
• Conducting mental health assessments and other specialist assessments
• Carry out 1-2-1 therapy
• Consultation with wider staff
• Working within the MDT Team
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.