As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting to an opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to join the Youth Offending team, based in a NHS trust in Middlesex. The role is available to start as soon as possible and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours for 6-months initially.
Our client is looking for an experienced, individual with a recognised professional qualification and experience of working with children and young people to be part of their experienced multidisciplinary team.Duties will include:
• Conducting mental health assessments and other specialist assessments
• Carry out 1-2-1 therapy
• Consultation with wider staff
• Attend MDT’s
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.