Pulse are a leading mental health recruiter in the UK and are always looking for highly skilled Mental Health trained professionals. Registering with Pulse will give the you benefit of:
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Dedicated support teams including a Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with experience working with Looked after children, to work within a private setting in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis. To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role.
Experience working within a Looked after Children’s service is essential. In addition, trauma and assessment experience (e.g. ADOS) would also be highly desirable but is not essential. The role will involve working within the doing both assessment and treatment across several locations in Liverpool.
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.