Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with experience working with Looked after children, to work within a private setting in Liverpool on a full time, permanent basis. To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role.
Experience working within a Looked after Children’s service is essential. In addition, trauma and assessment experience (e.g. ADOS) would also be highly desirable but is not essential. The role will involve working within the doing both assessment and treatment across several locations in Liverpool.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.