Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist looking to start a new exciting role?
Our NHS client based in Suffolk is now seeking an experienced Psychologist provide a high-quality specialist clinical psychology service for people with complex mental health problems across the service. The post is available to start as soon as possible, and the candidate appointed will need to be able to work full-time hours 4 days per week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for patients and, where appropriate, carers and families. You will also need to conduct highly skilled evaluations and decisions about treatment options taking into account theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes.
Other duties will include:
• To ensure appropriate assessment, formulation and interventions, communicating with the referral agent and others involved with the care on a regular basis.
• To provide specialist knowledge and consultation to staff at all levels and contribute to their development.
• To communicate, in a skilled and sensitive manner, information regarding the assessment, formulation and treatment plans of service users.
• To undertake risk assessment and management for individual service users and to provide specialist clinical psychology advice to other professionals on psychological aspects of risk assessment and management.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Contact our team today for more information.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and you recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.