Pulse is currently seeking a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS Eating Disorders, to join our client’s well-established NHS trust within Northamptonshire.
This post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within a CAMHS Eating Disorders setting to be considered for the role.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.