Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 7 HCPC Psychologist for a post based in North London. The role will involve working with complex presentations of PTSD providing treatment and becoming an integral part of the team.
Candidates applying for this post should have previous experience working with PTSD. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for 3 months initially.
Duties will include:
• Specialist treatment of patients with complex PTSD
• Managing own caseload
• Taking a central role within the PTSD treatment team both supporting and developing the efficient running of the programme
• Supervision and consultation on clients psychological care
• Making referrals when needed
• Monitor and evaluate client progress
To be considered for this role you will need:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Help and support from our dedicated and friendly consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.