Are you a Qualified psychology professional with CBT training, eager to find a new role?
Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An excellent opportunity has opened for a qualified psychology professional to join a growing team in a mental health rehabilitation centre based in London. If you are interested in joining a well-established, dynamic group providing high quality therapy services, then please apply today.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC/BABCP registered, or working towards this accreditation.
This is a permanent full time role, to start as soon as possible.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant registrations HCPC/BABCP
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- IAPT experience
- CAMHS experience (Desirable)
- CBT/DBT experience
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Training in Schema or DBT (if previously trained)
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.