We have an opportunity available for a Band 7 Psychologist to work within a specialist CAMHS service completing ADOS assessments, to join a well-established NHS trust based in Berkshire. ADOS training is essential, and the ability to hit the ground running is mandatory in order to assist a busy service.
Successful candidates will have HCPC registration as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with previous CAMHS experience and ADOS training. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3 month period.
Dutties will include:
• Carry out specific assessment to confirm/exclude a diagnosis of ADHD
• Assessment of child/adolescent & family mental health within the context of possible intrinsic and extrinsic factors and their interplay
• Pre-drug treatment assessment
• Post-diagnostic advice
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Work in a range of geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.