Pulse is recruiting for a Band 7/8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a stroke service in Ballymena, Northern Ireland
The successful candidate will be available ASAP covering 3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months.
The post holder will be joining a trust wide service which has 4 community stroke teams which currently has small resources and therefore provide a limited service to each of the 4 stroke teams. It’s an exciting time to join the stroke team as they are expecting to develop and expand the service. The candidate appointed will be working in a clinic setting and within the client’s homes providing therapy. Candidates applying will have experience working with complex stroke cases.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Duties within the role include:
• Assessment and management of behavioural problems post-stroke
• Assessment, formulation and management of psychological disorders post-stroke including depression, anxiety, self-esteem issues and adjustment difficulties
• Consultation and advice to MDT / external care providers
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.