As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now seeking a HCPC registered band 8a psychologist to join an older adults team at an innovative NHS trust in London. You will be responsible for providing a high-quality specialist psychology service and must be able to work autonomously.
Candidates applying must have at least 2 years’ post-qualification experience working as a clinical/counselling psychologist within adult mental health.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for a 3-month duration.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of training phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.