Pulse is now recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a private organisation in South Wales. The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible, for 2 months initially working full hours ideally, however part time applicants are encouraged to apply.
The post holder will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team working with in an adult locked rehabilitation service.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.