Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 7 or 8a Psychologist with Health experience to join a service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible, working full or part time for an initial 3-6-month period. The post holder will be working with the health setting in particular for HIV patients providing assessments and therapy. Due to the nature of the work applicants experience in health will be an advantage.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist's
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.