Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7/8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a forensic community team in the South London area.
The candidate appointed will be available ASAP covering full time hours for a minimum of 4 months. Part time applicants are encouraged to apply
The successful candidate will have skills in clinical assessment and risk assessment, and ideally experience in the use of the HCR20 risk assessment tool. The role will include Psychological consultation, treatment needs, assessment and short-term psychological interventions to address mental health and offending behaviour needs.
Duties within this role will include:
• Producing formal written reports
• Providing psychological therapy
• Supporting staff and other professionals within the welfare or criminal and justice systems
• Rehabilitate and treat patients in low/medium/high security hospital units
Experience and skills needed:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• Experience in HCR20 risk assessment tool
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.