Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist with CAMHS experience, looking for your next role?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced band 7/8a Clinical/Counselling or Forensic Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established NHS trust within West Yorkshire.
The post holder will provide specialist psychological input to a youth offending service. The post holder will work with non-psychological professionals as well as a wider MDT. The Psychologist would undertake assessments as well as offering evidence based therapeutic interventions.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To contribute to audit and research.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today.
By joining Pulse, you will be working with the UK’s leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies who work closely with both NHS and private clients. With a variety of both permanent and locum opportunities, our specialist team of consultants will ensure they find you your ideal role.
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.