Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist locum specialising in trauma therapy, to work within a well-established NHS Trust located in Hertfordshire. The client is willing to consider both Band 7 and Band 8a candidates for this role which is a full time temporary role to start ASAP and the position is currently open ended.
Any applicant must be HCPC registered and must have previous experience working with an adult trauma caseload.
Duties for this role will include:
• Psychological assessment & formulation
• Managing own caseload
• Short term interventions
• Trauma based formulation
• Support with treatment planning
• Providing advice and consultation to non-psychological therapies trained colleagues
• Managing and assessing risk
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.