Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a pain management team at a NHS Trust in Middlesex. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment. This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management, chronic fatigue and/or neurology.
Pulse prides it’s self of being a recruiter of choice for both our client and candidates. You will receive a number of benefits registering with Pulse including:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Regional compliance team of training phlebotomists
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.