Our client is currently recruiting for a neuro role based in London. The client is looking for a HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a busy and developing Neuro service. The post holder will be responsible for delivering a specialist psychology service, and will take a leadership role on issues relating to neuropsychology.
You will be expected to conduct Neuropsychological assessments so experience in this is essential. You will also offer advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to colleagues from other disciplines and to professional and non-professional carers.
The post is for 3 months minimum, working full time hours per week.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.