Pulse is recruiting for a band 7 /8a HCPC registered Psychologist to join a low secure mental health service in South Wales.
The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible for a minimum of 3 months covering 3 days per week (Mondays required). The successful candidate will be providing assessments and intervention (DBT) for service users with complex mental health illnesses including substance misuse, anger management and challenging behaviours. Due to the nature of the work experience of HCR 20’s is essential.
#ISW_WA_PTIn return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.