A position has become available for a Band 7 or 8a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist located in East Yorkshire to work within a specialist looked after children service for young people who have suffered from sexual abuse. The post-holder will provide consultation in best psychological care to non-psychology professionals. The psychologist will also undertake assessments, as well as offer evidence based therapeutic interventions to children using the service.
The role is available to start as soon as possible and is for 1 day per week for an initial 3 months.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career within a Forensic setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.