A position has become available for a Band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to work within a specialist service for children and young people with autism, as well as other neurodevelopmental disorders. The post-holder will undertake assessments and evidence-based therapy, as well as consult the wider MDT in best psychological care.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Duties within this role will include:
• Provide comprehensive CAMHS assessments including physical health monitoring (as required) of children and young people referred to the team
• Evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models
• To enter required data into the Trust’s patient administration systems and to make use of data bases as directed by managers in the course of clinical duties
• Be responsible for implementing a range of interventions for individuals, carers, families and groups
Benefits of locum work:
• Our clients offer flexible hours on placements for a true work/life balance
• Locum allows you to explore different areas to find your career pathway
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Potential to earn more money with competitive rates of pay
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional compliance team who will visit you and are trained phlebotomists
• High quality training – and 1:1 training where required
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.