Pulse is now recruiting for a band 8a clinical psychologist with forensic experience, to work within a prison setting in London. To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role. The role is available to start as soon as possible and is offering full-time hours per week.
Previous experience within a similar setting and conducting HCR-20’s is desirable. Skills and experience in delivering post-traumatic stress disorder or complex PTSD assessment and intervention would also be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career within a Forensic setting.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.