Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 7 HCPC registered Psychologist to join a forensic service in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The candidate appointed will be available as soon as possible covering full time hours for 3-6 months initially, part time applicants are encouraged to apply. The post holder will be working with both forensic and non-forensic patients with an intellectual disability providing assessment, risk assessments and therapeutic interventions.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates applying will have previous experience relevant to this setting. #ISW_NI_PTWhat to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
What Pulse can offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.