Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Family Therapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in London. This is a locum post available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3-month period.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist. Experience of CAMHS is essential.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.