Pulse is now seeking to recruit an experienced Counsellor, to join our clients innovative private practice in Buckinghamshire. Candidates applying for this role will need to have good working knowledge of mental health difficulties in the context of physical health to include Dementia, Delirium and health psychology. Adult (18-64) and Older People (65+).
The post is available to candidates who can start as soon as possible and work part-time hours per week.
Duties within this post will include:
• To enhance and develop psychological services offered by the adult and older adult Psychological Medicine service, based on the needs of staff and patient on medical wards
• To provide supervision to assistant psychologists.
• To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research.
• To work within professional guidelines and within the operational policies of the Psychological Medicine Service.
Registering with Pulse will allow you to work for one of the UK ‘s leading Psychological Therapies recruiters, giving you access to a wide range of opportunities to suit your availability. Customer service is key, and we have experienced recruiters and support teams in place assist you while working for Pulse. In addition, we are also able to offer:
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and refer a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.