Pulse are the leading healthcare recruiter for Psychological Therapies and we work closely with our NHS and private clients, to place qualified professionals into both permanent and locum roles across the UK.
An opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours Monday to Friday, for an ongoing period.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant degree/qualifications – IAPT, HIT training
- CBT/DBT experience
- Previous experience with Long Term Conditions
- 121 and group assessments of patients.
- Care co-ordination and long-term rehabilitation plans.
- Use a range of delivery methods, such as face-to-face, telephone and web-based support
- Assess a patient's suitability for high intensity interventions
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team, whilst managing own workload
- Offer specialist advice and consultation to other professionals across mental health/primary care trusts and charities
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.