As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to within an IAPT service based in Middlesex. The post is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful therapist will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing a high intensity CBT service to patients that have a range of mild to moderate mental health conditions.
It is essential that the CBT therapist has experience within an IAPT environment, as well as a BABCP accreditation to be considered for this role.
If you are an understanding and collaborative Cognitive Behavioural Therapist looking for a fantastic new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.