We're recruiting for a band 7 psychologist to work within complex care team based in Staffordshire. This is a great opportunity for someone with complex care pathway experience looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
Candidates applying will need to be available to work full time, Monday – Friday and will be treating patients with learning disabilities. As well as carrying out consultations, the role will involve working within the following pathways:
• Female complex pathway – LD and trauma in low secure/locked rehab
• Male forensic – LD and committed offences
• Male Neuro (ASD) – Low secure and locked rehab
To be considered for this role you will need to be HCPC registered. Experience working within a similar setting would be preferred.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then apply now.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s. The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider this role sits outside of IR35 regulations.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• HireVue online interviews
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.