Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a pain management team at an innovative private hospital in Essex. The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who require pain management treatment. This is a full-time role available to start as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have previous experience working as a psychologist in pain management, chronic fatigue and/or neurology.
What to do?
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
• Day off on your birthday every year
• Competitive salary
• Recognition programme including annual awards ceremony ‘Bee Celebrated’
• Comprehensive Clinical Supervision Framework
• Internal development programmes and Career pathways
• Flexible working opportunities to balance home and work life
• Pension Scheme
• Performance related pay progression and bonus scheme
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.