Pulse are recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist with Neuro experience to join a busy NHS client’s CAMHS team. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 2-3 days per week on a locum basis, for an initial 3-month period.
Within this role, you would work in a CAMHS Neurodevelopmental team, carrying out specialist neurodevelopmental assessments and cognitive assessments. You will be offering treatment for a variety of mental health issues and challenging behaviours as well as managing interventions with families, schools and social services. Some group work may be involved in this post. Experience within a similar setting is desirable.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.